May 18, 2015

Just Another Day at the Office

If you know me, you know that I don't like to call people.  My amazing wife gets stuck with that duty a lot.  I don't mind talking on the phone, I just don't like to actually call someone, especially someone I don't know.  So today I had to call and talk with two different astronauts.  They were both amazingly nice and wanted to help with the show, but couldn't because of scheduling conflicts.  So even thought it was out of my comfort zone, it was pretty cool to talk to them both.

On the way home from work today, I was driving along and I heard a helicopter.  Not a big occurrence here but it sounded really low.  So I looked out my window and saw not one, not two, but three Marine helicopters.  Yup, the President flew right over me today.  He always flies in a formation of three.

And, last but not least I was home over the weekend for Bryce's music program.  He gets his musical ability from his Mommy and his stage presence from his Mommy also.  I think the gets the goofy gene from me, and it is strong in him.

Started out good.
Dude, why ain't you singin'?
Wow, look at the ceiling! 
Looks good, but they weren't doing the chicken dance.
How many more songs are there?
Oooh, look something over there.
And a cute picture of Sadie!

No comments:

Post a Comment