January 4, 2015

Day 1

XIt was a dark and stormy night in our Nations Capitol.  No, I’m not trying to write the great American novel (I’ll leave that to my brother), I’m just describing DC so far.  Not a lot to report so far, just a few random thoughts.

  • Leaving your family sucks.
  • Turbulence sucks.
  • Flying into DC right over the mall where you can look in the windows of the Washington Monument and see the place you will be working is pretty cool.  
  • My apartment is nice and I had no problems finding it today.
  • It is weird buying groceries for one again.
  • Walking around carrying said groceries sucks.  Note to self I need to buy lighter stuff.
  • Skype, Google Hangouts and Facetime are WONDERFUL things!


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear more about the museum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see pictures of the mall.

    ReplyDelete